Schriever Elementary School 0

Posted July 29, 2009
5 stars. My son is now going to second grade. He has attended Kindergarden and 1st grade here. He had Mrs. Rhodes for Kindergarden. WONDERFUL teacher. I thought I would have to be very lucky to get another teacher like her and I did. Mrs. Tivet another WONDERFUL teacher. I've never had any problems with the school or teachers. Everyone is very helpful.

Posted July 29, 2009
I now have my second child at schriever Elementary. My son has come a long way since he started pre k.He used to be shy but now he is not. I recomend that all parents enroll there child in pre k. my son is about to start kindergarten when school startes

Schriever Elementary School 4

Posted April 13, 2009

Posted August 25, 2008

Posted May 05, 2008

Schriever Elementary School 4

Posted September 09, 2003

Schriever Elementary School
2052 Main Street, Schriever, LA  70395
Last modified Schriever Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Schriever Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top