Schriever, LA

Schriever Elementary School

Posted July 29, 2009
5 stars. My son is now going to second grade. He has attended Kindergarden and 1st grade here. He had Mrs. Rhodes for Kindergarden. WONDERFUL teacher. I thought I would have to be very lucky to get another teacher like her and I did. Mrs. Tivet another WONDERFUL teacher. I've never had any problems with the school or teachers. Everyone is very helpful.

Schriever Elementary School 5

Posted July 29, 2009
I now have my second child at schriever Elementary. My son has come a long way since he started pre k.He used to be shy but now he is not. I recomend that all parents enroll there child in pre k. my son is about to start kindergarten when school startes

Schriever Elementary School
2052 Main Street, Schriever, LA  70395
Last modified Schriever Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Schriever Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top