Shreveport, LA
Before care: Yes

Posted June 18, 2014
Colquitt Christian Academy has been a huge blessing to our family, both spiritually and academically. My daughter loves Jesus and wants to follow his plan for her life. She is very knowledgeable about the bible and is able to apply it to her daily living. She was recently baptized and we are happy with the choices she continues to make as she grows in Christ. Academically, my daughter has maintained straight A's from 1st-7th. I had her tested for magnet in the second grade and she was accepted for her third grade year. As a public school teacher, I wanted to see if she could score well and thanks to CCA she did! However, we kept her at CCA because academics were on target and we wanted the spiritual component that you just can't get in public school. And, now, we are super excited about the upcoming 2014-15 school year! My daughter had Mrs. Theresa Parker as a teacher in the first and second grade, and now she will have her again in 8th grade. And to add to the excitement, her little brother will be enrolling for kindergarten. Thank you CCA for being such a positive influence in the life of my daughter. I thank the Lord daily for this church school.

Colquitt Christian Academy 1

Posted April 19, 2013
I am simply not pleased with this school. In the past both myself and my child have loved this school for it's Christian values. We have a new director and the school is on a downhill slope. My child wants to transfer. This is the first year that I have ever heard him say this. All parents are in agreement. Mrs. Parker please come back to us.

Posted February 16, 2013
It has been simply amazing around there lately!!! The atmosphere is so diffrent and sp peaceful I love it!! my child seems to be so much happier! AWESOME STAFF AND DIRECTOR..

Colquitt Christian Academy 1

Posted December 15, 2012
I have grandchildren who go to daycare and preschool at CCA, and I can honestly say that last school year was great but now that it is under a new Director things have really gone down hill. The children are given watered down juice which is supposed to be 100 % and I have seen the children eating some off brand cheeto puffs at snack time. I have seen the 3&4 year olds playing in the field instead of inside the gate. They have lost several wonderful teachers this year due to the actions of the new director. Mrs. Parker we miss you and wish you were back as a director.

Colquitt Christian Academy 4

Posted July 08, 2009

Posted May 21, 2009
We love Colquitt Christian Academy. My child was in the public school magnet program. In the 3rd grade my child became too stressed with all the homework and just trying to keep up. My child was C average. We started attending CCA in the 3rd grade and my child maintained a C average without the stress. In the 4th grade my child started earning As and Bs! My child laughs and smiles again! Our home life is much more relaxed. We have another child still in the magnet program and doing great, but not all children are alike. We are so thankful to have found CCA. My family is not 7th Day Adventist, but we have been loved and welcomed as family. 5 stars is not enough to give CCA!

Colquitt Christian Academy 0

Posted August 20, 2008
I currently have 2 children attending Colquitt Christian Academy. Both of my children love school. The teachers are very caring and professional. They make learning fun for the students. The classrooms have a small teacher/student ratio, which makes for an excellent learning environment. We love the school and highly recommend it for anyone looking for a great Christian school.

Colquitt Christian Academy
3217 Colquitt Rd, Shreveport, LA  71105
Last modified Colquitt Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Colquitt Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top