Shreveport, LA

Posted April 16, 2008
My daughter staretd attending Christian Center School at age 2.5 and I have had no regrets thus far. She has excelled in all areas. At age 4 she is reading, speaking and writing and can probably test into the 1st grade in a regualr public school. I absolutely love the staff, I feel like they are an extended part of my family. They are loving and caring and the kids grow well in that environment. I love the sense of security I feel when I drop my daughter off in the morning. They have a before and after care program as well to accomodate parents with different work schedules. I highly recommend this school to any parent who wants to see their kid succeed in life.

Posted August 09, 2007
This school provides a loving environment that not only teaches academics but educates students for life. While scoring in the 99th percentile on standardized Iowa testing, my daughter has learned table manners, responsibility, how to do research, converse with adults and interact socially in a manner that makes us proud to have her represent our family. It is affordable and provides a hot lunch, sit down meal daily in which the children set the table, learn table etiquette and clean up. So profound is the positive impact this school has had on our daughter, we have based important career decisions on keeping her there. The only things to consider is that it is small and there are no team sports. However, the local area provides ample opportunity for community athletic participation.

Posted November 06, 2006

Posted October 19, 2006
Christian education is one of the best gifts you can give your child. The preschool is the best in the city in my opinion. Christian Center School is unintentionally, the best kept secret in the area. It has on of the best academic programs available. Enrichment activites include music, art, P.E., Chapel, and Spanish. There is donuts with dad, muffins with mom, fun festival, and many more extra activities. Parental involvement is not a requirement, but any help given is always greatly appreciated. There are several fundraisers each year, but nothing required. One of the best things about this school, is that once the student enters the building--everything they need is there. There is no need to go outside to go to lunch or enrichment activities. Even recess can be held in a huge gym on rainy days. It is a Christian school, but nondenominational. A great school!

Christian Center Montessori 3

Posted September 18, 2004

Posted August 26, 2003
very please with this school system. Advanced in many subjects as compared to public school. The teachers show a genuine concern and interest in the learning process.

Christian Center Montessori
207 Idema Street, Shreveport, LA  71106
Last modified Christian Center Montessori is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Christian Center Montessori Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top