Bad
Good

Creswell elementary is a great school. The staff and students are very respectful and helpful, my daughter and cousins love the school.

The school promotes cutural diversity and has great teachers.

I also have 3 kids in creswell. The thing that gets to me is how the office staff is so unfriendlly. One would think after 2 years you would have noticed that I have 3 kids. they still don't get it.They are also very good at changeing their story. Bad school.

New Year - New Review - unfortunately, my marks will not go up. This school has yet to improve their moral amongst teachers / aides. Its pretty bad when you hear kindergarten teachers saying they can't stand their students or first grade teachers saying they can't wait to get out of this school. I'm glad we have a new principal - but i myself am counting down the days until we move out of this town and get away from that school. We had many problems with the teachers there last year and yet somehow over the summer I was able to get my daughter to learn basic reading and word recoginition. Unfortunately, this is not what they are focusing on right now, so when she tries to show her teacher that she can read, she gets in trouble for interrupting the alphabet lessons. - i suppose that's understandable?

This is not a good school. The staff from office, teachers, security, to lunch room staff is just plain redicilous. They are so unbearable that I am selling my home and relocating just to escape them. And you can voice your complaints to the school board all you want. Those complaints just fall on deaf ears. You can go and talk to any parent or child at this school and 99% is totally unhappy with this school..

I read a previous review about a 3 year old child who was 'dumbed down' after coming to Creswell. Where is the parental involvement? Were you reinforcing what the child had previously learned. The child should be four now, children typically retain knowing their letters and numbers once they learn them. It is not always the school, I have a child in preschool at this school, and she has learned so much this year. It would be interesting to know why this child was taken out of 'private' school. I'm sure it's more to this story. I applaud the teachers for a job well done, especially when there is a lack of parental involvement.

My child attends Creswell's ECE program this year. I think that her teacher has really prepared her for kindergarten. I had my daughter tested for magnet school and her score is in the 90th percentile. She will be attending Eden Gardens Magnet next year. I sent her teacher a thank you card for really helping my child learn her letters, shapes, numbers, etc. I think both the ECE teachers are doing a good job and I would recommend other parents to send their child ECE THERE.

Creswell is a wonderful place for my grandchildren. I have had a lot of problems from other schools that they were in. Now their grades are up and they have not been suspended at all this year. I am very pleased with CRESWELL. Thank you for all of your help and support Mrs. Hubbard.

Last modified Creswell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.