Bad
Good

I'm a student at middle magnet and I personally believe it's a great school.We have great school dances and other after school activities such as concessions.We also have great teachers and other staff members.

My daughter absolutely loves going to CMM 2014/2015 school year will be her last year and she is heading to magnet high!

A lot of schools have enthusiastic parents/staff/students who will rate every characteristic 5 stars. CMM has that also, but CMM has EARNED that. Our older child attended 2 years ago; our younger is there now. We have attended under two different principals and various teachers have come and gone, yet the transitions have always been seamless. The support of the CMM family ensures the school has available the latest technology, the greatest scope of opportunities and the best faculty/staff to educate our children. High school credits are earned before HS begins. Disruptive behavior is almost nonexistent. Celebrations, clubs and travel events offer greater learning opportunities. Students here treat each other with compassion and respect. Student led organizations provide leadership and service opportunities. The accolades the students and staff bring to this school's history are too numerous to count - which all lends itself to why CMM is the NO. 1 middle school in the state of Louisiana.

CMM is and has been a terrific school for my 4 children. They have participated in gifted classes, received high school credit for classes, extra curricular activities such as cheerleading, pep squad, student council, National Junior Honor Society, softball and football. The faculty and staff are top notch. All of my children have been well prepared for their high school experience. I will be sad to leave when my last child graduates in 2014 from CMM.

CMM is the perfect place for my 6th and 8th graders. Because of its large size, it offers opportunities for each child that wants to learn and encourages others to do so. Mr. Cook and his staff bring education to a new level of excellence. They also enforce discipline codes which provides for a warm and protected environment.

I am a 7th grader at Caddo Middle Magnet. Everyone is great. I'm going to miss Ms. Gallant, Mrs. Knick, Mrs. Berg, and others, when I leave. I am an honor student, a cheerleader, and in the talented arts program. I love CMM and everyone in it. It is the greatest school ever!

I am in 6th grade at this school and I already love it.

Im in the 8th grade and I attend caddo middle magnet. It is a wonderful school for your kids. This would be my third year at cmm. i love it! Our test scores are great and most of the teachers really want us to pass. Two teachers that i will miss dearly is Mr. Phelps and Mrs. Mcgowan. When teach they do it in the most creative way! I will miss CMM!

It requires students to do their best at all times. Students have a better attitude and expect more from themselves due to the school helping the child to do better.

As a military family who has lived overseas for the past 10 years and for the first 10 years of our son's education, we could not have asked for a better place for our son to be educated. The majority (more than 75%) of teachers care about students and are interested and engaged in the teaching/learning process. The administration and counselors are caring and professional, always looking out for the best interest of the student. We are so blessed to have found this school! As an educator of 10 years, I can honestly say I would recommend this school to anyone!

Last modified Caddo Parish Middle Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.