Shreveport, LA

Posted September 17, 2009
Forest Hills is an outstanding school! Two generations of my family have attended there. Great place to send your kids! :-)

Posted September 16, 2009
Every morning the school day starts with the Pledge of Allegiance followed by singing 'America'. The Grandparents Day Program started the same way. I thank God we still have schools teaching patriotism and pride for our great country. United we stand ... devided we fall. When my Granddaughter's teacher was told a child said she was tough, she said she didn't mind at all being called tough, as long as they said she was fair. She said that her job was to prepare the fifth graders for middle school next year, and that when they left her class it was her intention that each and every one of them would be ready. This is the kind of teacher we need in our schools. This is the last year at Forest Hill for my oldest granddaughter, but next year her younger sister will start there. I wouldn't want them to go anywhere else.

Posted April 03, 2009

Posted March 12, 2009
Mrs. Douglous is a great and caring asst. Principal she helped me get my son out of a non caring teachers room because his grades were f's and now he is making a,b,c's thank god for mrs. Douglous. Great job well done!

Forest Hill Elementary School 4

Posted March 04, 2009
Love the school and staff. PTA is horrible. Planning events is bad, they need work.

Posted January 27, 2009
This school is horrible. They let my son fall behind in academics. They did not even notice he had adhd or had problems with his sight. I hope your teachers will start watching their students better.

Posted January 27, 2009
This is a great neighborhood school with wonderful teachers & staff.

Posted January 27, 2009
Forest Hill is a great school.My daughter attended Forest Hill'07-08 year and enjoyed it well.The prinicipal there is awesome.The staff is friendly,the PTA is large with full parent involvement.The best fifth grade teacher would be Mrs.Gail Karen Tyndall.She makes sure your child is prepared for the world of middle school and its rules.Forest Hill is the best public school within Shreveport.

Posted November 10, 2008

Posted July 28, 2008
Forest Hills is great. My children are extremely pleased at this school. There are numerous great qualities: Extremely organized, everyone is on task and where they are supposed to be, the teachers are all approachable-they regularly corrospond with the parents and keep you informed, lots of school activities and incentives for the students, and the principal addresses everyone including parents by name. I love this school. And would definitely tell everyone about. My car wears it's Bronco magnet proudly.

Forest Hill Elementary School
2005 Francais Drive, Shreveport, LA  71118
Last modified Forest Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forest Hill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top