Shreveport, LA

Lakeshore Elementary School 5

Posted January 17, 2008
My neice currently attends Lakeshore. Her recent report card showed all A's and B's, which made me so proud of her. She is always eager to do her homework and study. I say that her eagerness to learn and do well in school has to be a result of the determined staff at lakeshore to want the children to succeed. I want to say thank you for the encouragement you have given her and I know that it will help her through her future endeavors.

Lakeshore Elementary School
1807 San Jacinto Avenue, Shreveport, LA  71109
Last modified Lakeshore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeshore Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top