Mooretown Elementary Professional Develop. School 2

Posted April 27, 2013
I am from Mississippi and I was going to try to get my child in this school.My child will be in fifth grade this year but i dont want to put him in this school cus i been hearing that the lady who would be his teacher is working in the libary right now.Plus i hear she didnt really teach her students.She just sit up and read all the time and play on her ipad. I guess thats why the principal put her in the libary.But I want my child to have a good teacher so he can be ready for middle school.

Mooretown Elementary Professional Develop. School 5

Posted August 01, 2010
Teachers are great! Loved the fourth grade teachers. They have great class. Also they love these children and I know my child and others to be the great sucess and progress they were last year. Thank you!

Mooretown Elementary Professional Develop. School
3913 Powell Street, Shreveport, LA  71109
Last modified Mooretown Elementary Professional Develop. School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mooretown Elementary Professional Develop. School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top