Shreveport, LA

Pine Grove Elementary School 5

Posted June 08, 2015
This is a well balanced, in order, professional kept schools, that I've yet to see. The teacher & staff are nice, professional, well groomed, & they know their job! This was my daughter 1st year at this school & I must say, she has advanced up in every area of her assigned classes, I'm so proud of her & I'm extra grateful to the Pine Grove PRINCIPAL, TEACHERS, & STAFF, Thank you ALL FOR MAKING A DIFFERENCE R. White 06/08/2015.

Pine Grove Elementary School
1700 Caldwell Street, Shreveport, LA  71107
Last modified Pine Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pine Grove Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top