Shreveport, LA

Posted November 13, 2010
Everyone knows everyone and its so home! She staff is excellent and if you have any questions, you will get answers! There is no school better!

Jack P. Timmons Elementary School 4

Posted April 06, 2010

Posted January 28, 2010
The staff at Timmons is less than helpful when contacted about issues. Very poor in my opinion.

Posted October 02, 2009
Being new to this community I did not even know where this school was located. After doing my research and speaking to a few of the staff members I felt comfortable enrolling my son into kindergarden here. After getting to know the faculty better, I have to say, that was a wonderful choice. These people are just as passionate for my son as I am. He comes home each day with a different story and is eager to go back. Thanks everyone for the wonderful experience you are giving my son.

Posted October 13, 2008
I absolutely love Timmons Elementary! The teachers and office staff are wonderful. My child loevs to go there! She is always happy with her day at school! She is in 2nd grade now and has been there since kindergarten! We love the Tigers!

Posted August 14, 2008

Jack P. Timmons Elementary School 1

Posted August 12, 2008

Posted June 25, 2008
My daughter and I both love this school. They are very safe and secure. The teachers, counselors, and all staff really care about the children and their education.

Posted May 19, 2008
Our daughter is in kindergarden at Timmons and she has done very well. Her teacher exceeded our expectations in pushing our daugter to learn as much as she could. She excelled in math and reading bc her teacher was so good at pushing her to her potential. I also enjoyed being able to come to the school and eat lunch if I so chose. It is a school that really cares about students and their parents.

Posted January 08, 2008
My kids love Jack P. Timmons! The teachers are great, and they really care about the kids.

Jack P. Timmons Elementary School
1410 Greenwood Mooringsport Road, Shreveport, LA  71107
Last modified Jack P. Timmons Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jack P. Timmons Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top