Bad
Good

We love Timmons. This school has an awesome environment with faculty who really cares. The teachers are very interactive with parents and each child is educated with individualized attention. Our experiences have been awesome at this elementary school.

I went there as a child and loved it. My children have gone there as well. The principal is wonderful. This is the best school around. They also have the most wonderful teachers who care about the kids.

Everyone knows everyone and its so home! She staff is excellent and if you have any questions, you will get answers! There is no school better!

The staff at Timmons is less than helpful when contacted about issues. Very poor in my opinion.

Being new to this community I did not even know where this school was located. After doing my research and speaking to a few of the staff members I felt comfortable enrolling my son into kindergarden here. After getting to know the faculty better, I have to say, that was a wonderful choice. These people are just as passionate for my son as I am. He comes home each day with a different story and is eager to go back. Thanks everyone for the wonderful experience you are giving my son.

I absolutely love Timmons Elementary! The teachers and office staff are wonderful. My child loevs to go there! She is always happy with her day at school! She is in 2nd grade now and has been there since kindergarten! We love the Tigers!

My daughter and I both love this school. They are very safe and secure. The teachers, counselors, and all staff really care about the children and their education.

Our daughter is in kindergarden at Timmons and she has done very well. Her teacher exceeded our expectations in pushing our daugter to learn as much as she could. She excelled in math and reading bc her teacher was so good at pushing her to her potential. I also enjoyed being able to come to the school and eat lunch if I so chose. It is a school that really cares about students and their parents.

My kids love Jack P. Timmons! The teachers are great, and they really care about the kids.

I cannot say enough about how great Timmons is! The administration/faculty are top-notch and genuinely care about each of the students. It's a small, but energetic school where the academic performance scores climb each year. We've recently been able to add full-time music and PE programs. Personally, my family is outgrowing our home, but we will not even consider moving until our youngest is out of Timmons. Due to the school's smaller size and rural location, we are limited as far as extracurricular activities, but I can honestly say the staff does its best to offer as many activities and incentives as possible. The entire faculty continuously goes the extra mile for the benefit of the children.

Last modified Jack P. Timmons Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.