Sibley, LA

Posted September 17, 2013
THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME SCHOOL EVER. THE TEACHERS ARE GREAT , THE COACHES ARE GREAT THEY MAKE SURE THE BOYS ARE GETTING THEIR LESSON. YOU CAN EXPECT TO SEE THE PRINCIPAL IN THE HALLWAYS AND AT GAMES MINGLING AND TALKING WITH PARENTS AND STUDENTS. MY SON GRADES HAS TREMENDOUSLY CHANGED SINCE CHANGING HIM HERE LAST SCHOOL YEAR. MY HUSBAND AND I HAD TO COMPROMISE TRAVELING OVER 30 MILES EVERYDAY TO AND FROM SO THEY CAN HAVE THE BEST PUBLIC EDUCATION.

Posted October 17, 2010
Because my son goes there, of course! :)

Posted September 23, 2007
i love going to this school its awesome!

Lakeside Junior-Senior High School 3

Posted July 19, 2007
I think its a wonderful school I love attending it!

Lakeside Junior-Senior High School 4

Posted January 26, 2005
I am currently a student at Lakeside High. I am extremely proud to be a warrior and I wouldn't be anywhere else. The students and faculty are great and I feel as though I am learning so much every day. The only downside is that there are no advanced placement courses except for a senior advanced math. But, the experience is totally worth it. It may be a small school, but it has tons of heart and really good people. Send your kids here. They and you will feel very welcome!

Lakeside Junior-Senior High School
9090 U.S. 371, Sibley, LA  71073
Last modified Lakeside Junior-Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeside Junior-Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top