Slidell, LA
Students enrolled: 1,479

Posted July 28, 2014
I am a incoming sophmore at NorthShore and i absolutly love it. All of my aunts and uncles graduated from there and im excited to follow in there footsteps with my other 7 cousins there at the school where education is fun and learning gets done (: we all love it. The teachers are great, after school acctivites that are offered give all of us a safe fun place where basically everyone gets along. I can honesly say that the entire Freashman year i never saw personally someone getting bullied. If you are looking for a safe place to inroll your child do it here and i promise you wont regret it!

Posted December 30, 2013
I went to school and I thoroughly enjoyed my four years here. The teachers were awesome, I was involved in a variety of clubs and sports and learned so much. When I went into college two years ago, I was actually prepared and felt comfortable. It was the quality of a private school without the cost of one! There are so many different courses and extracurricular that no one has an excuse to fall in th shadows. If I end up staying in the area by the time I'm married and with Children, I will gladly send them to Northshore.

Posted September 22, 2013
Why pay for private schools when academically Northshore is way better?! Save your money bc Northshore high is the best high school in Saint Tammany parish. I have 2 daughters there & they absolutely love it there. The teachers are awesome & so is the principal! :)

Posted August 12, 2013
Tis is by far the best high school in st. Tammany parish. Gifted and AP classes are offered. In addition the School offers so many extracurricular and athletic opportunities such as track tennis swim football baseball basketball art and you name it.

Northshore High School 1

Posted March 18, 2013
I am SO disappointed in the quality of education this supposedly "superior" school provides. I have reviewed papers from a sophomore that received an A-100% and have found grammatical and spelling errors galore-not to mention the handwriting was illegible and sloppy. I also found that the sentence structure/language was that of a 6-7 year old. I could not believe it. It seems that as long as there is SOMETHING written on the paper, it gets an A. It would have gotten a D in my day.

Posted July 21, 2012
I attended this school and graduated a few years ago. I absolutely LOVED my school! The teachers were always encouraging and down to earth. They were ALWAYS there when I needed help, and even now I have called up some of my past teachers and asked them for help which they give willingly. It DEFINITELY prepared me for college and was able to graduate at the top of my class because of the awesome educational foundation that NHS laid for me! Go panthers!

Posted November 04, 2011
I absolutely love the teachers & staff & dr. Peterson. I had a couple of girls harrassing my daughter, dr Peterson took action right there & then, no hesitation. He loves his students and goes above and beyond, as do some teachers!! Awesome awesome awesome school, happy parent, happy kids, good grades! Life is great! Best high school in St Tammany for sure! Not only am I a parent here, I also substitute there for the teachers! I love it!

Posted November 02, 2009
I absolulety love Northshore High. My daughter was a new student.. All the children, teachers, school staff, welcomed her and being a military family, we move constantly, and we've never been more comfortable than with Northshore High. Teachers, and my daughters counselor focus and my childs academic and well being. I think people that write bad reviews are the ones who kids don't go to this school. I'm very happy with Northshore high. My daughter is very happy here and has made so much progress and trust me, the teachers and counselors here really do care for her academic wise, and on a personal basis.. thanks Northshore, i'm a very happy mom!

Posted September 16, 2009

Northshore High School 4

Posted September 06, 2009

Northshore High School
100 Panther Drive, Slidell, LA  70461
Last modified Northshore High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northshore High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top