St. Martinville, LA

Catahoula Elementary School 2

Posted April 16, 2013
Catahoula Elementary School The principal of this school is more interested in uniforms than the success of this school. She refuses to protect the children being bullied. Having had 10 children attending this school from 1978 to 2013, I can attest to the decline of this school. I believe it is directly attributed to the principal's lack of proper leadership and the attention to safety and good values.

Posted May 14, 2008

Posted July 19, 2007
- a staff

Posted January 02, 2007
This is a school in decline. The principal refuses to meaningfully discipline students. Bullying, teasing, hitting, and disrespect of school personnel are major problems. The glory days of this school have passed.

Catahoula Elementary School 4

Posted October 19, 2005
We have a new principal and I think that this school will benefit from having her take charge. In the past I have been worried about a few of the teachers. I feel that this school has some teachers that lack the experience needed to teach our children. I'll be more specific in saying that it is only a couple of the teachers that lack compassion, experience, and just act like they are children themselves. They spread rumors on children to other children instead of talking to the parent. Which then makes it harder on the child to progress because of being teased by what the teacher has said. If we could get rid of the few bad seeds this would be the ultimate school. I do recommend this school although I dread to see my child get these teachers.

Catahoula Elementary School
1016 Catahoula School Highway, St. Martinville, LA  70582
Last modified Catahoula Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Catahoula Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top