Bad
Good

This school is wonderful! My daughter attends this school and loves it! The staff is great and really go out of their way to help you!

This school has a GS rating of 8 and is classified as a B school by the state ranking system. It is also a Top Gains school. Both of my children went here and the administrators and staff have always been caring and fair toward students. They go above and beyond to assist students so that they are successful.

Avoid this school if at all possible!!! We moved to the Gonzales area a few weeks after school started. Our daughter was in the 6th grade and loves school!! Or at least she did until we moved here. We have dealt with bullies and such at our last school and she had NEVER said that she did not want to go to school. When she started at St Amant, she NEVER had a good day. She was always coming home stressed out and depressed!! The final straw was when she told me that she did not EVER want to go back to that school!! We had no luck with the administration either. Such a shame as this are seemed to be a very family friendly area. I am very do appointed in myself for picking this school. I researched schools for months before we moved. I had a "gut feeling" about this school from the first day I went to go register my kids there. I just brushed it off as "first day jitters". I was soooo wrong!! We are looking at local private schools. Maybe the problems from the EBR schools are heading south as more people are moving out to surrounding areas. I don't know. PLEASE DO YOURSELF & YOUR KIDS A FAVOR & AVOID THIS SCHOOL IF AT ALL POSSIBLE!!

I was VERY disappointed in this school. We chose this school because of the reviews. This school is not a very friendly school to new comers. The kids there cuss all the time, even in front of teachers & nothing is done about it!!! Cell phones are allowed in school & classroom as long as they are on silent. Really?? After we moved them out, I went back and read reviews again & checked the GS rating.... some how I never saw that their grade GS rating was only a 5!!! NOT good!! So glad to kiss this mess of a "school" good bye!! Before you enroll your child her, tour the school & compare it to the others in the area (Dutchtown is AWESOME!!!) The school we moved from held the kids accountable for their actions..... not here!!

My daughter has a mild learning disability and I must say that St Amant has gone above and beyond for her. She actually finished last year with a 3.0 GPA because of the dedication of her teachers, Ms. Haydel, Smith and Causey. I am very pleased with her education, the facility, and the faculty.

Great teachers, Love the principal and looking forward to a great year. My son is doing very well here.

It has a well informed staff and the ability to keep the students attention.

This school is great. My daughter has so many things to look forward to (dances, games, etc.) I have to say the teachers are very dedicated to the students. Thanks.

I attended this school and must say that there is none like it. I am moving back to this area just so that my kids can attend the St. Amant School district.

As a formal student of the school myself. I know this school has to be the best in the parish. I must say alot has changed and its all for the good. My two daughters just finish 8th grade and my son headed to the the Middle school this coming year I am please to say I still love the school and the staff. Please dont change alway be your best

Last modified St. Amant Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.