PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers choose to teach at OLS so they want to be there. They truly care about our children and one another

Our Lady's Catholic School is my family's second home for the past 12 years. My oldest son started there in 2003 and graduated in 2012 from OLS. My daughter is in 8th grade this year and my youngest son is in 7th grade. Which means in a couple of years we will graduate OLS but OLS will always be close to our hearts. There's something special that happens at that school that's really hard to put into words. You will not find it anywhere else. It's a closeness. A feeling of belonging. A feeling of love. A learning experience like no other. It's more than academic. It's simply the best.

Our Lady's School in Sulphur is an academic asset to our area. The teachers are caring and teach the students in a very Christian environment. I have three children attending this school, with one graduating the 8th grade, and I am very pleased with my 8th grader's LEAP test scores as well as all three children's SAT scores. This school offers many activities such as Spanish, music, various sports, religion, BETA, Student Council, and many other extracurricular activities. The parents are always welcome to be a part of every activity that the children participate in. Parents are a large support of this school because they are very willing to volunteer their time and talents. The teachers, I cannot say enough about them. They are the rock of this school, and I am very pleased that my children are a part of this little piece of heaven tucked away in Sulphur, Louisiana.

Last modified Our Lady's School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8