Sulphur, LA

Our Lady's School 5

Posted May 11, 2007
Our Lady's School in Sulphur is an academic asset to our area. The teachers are caring and teach the students in a very Christian environment. I have three children attending this school, with one graduating the 8th grade, and I am very pleased with my 8th grader's LEAP test scores as well as all three children's SAT scores. This school offers many activities such as Spanish, music, various sports, religion, BETA, Student Council, and many other extracurricular activities. The parents are always welcome to be a part of every activity that the children participate in. Parents are a large support of this school because they are very willing to volunteer their time and talents. The teachers, I cannot say enough about them. They are the rock of this school, and I am very pleased that my children are a part of this little piece of heaven tucked away in Sulphur, Louisiana.

Our Lady's School