Bad
Good

Love everything about this school! My son went from failing to getting all A's! He went from hating the teachers and not understanding anything in public school to loving parkview. He knows help is a phone call away and that the instructors will be kind, caring and understanding! it's made such a difference! Now he looks forward to going to college!

I loved Parkview School. I put both my daughters and daughter-n-law and my nephew through the school. My oldest daughter was given 1st year biology since she completed the whole book. If there ever were any questions on homework or needed help, Mr. Chesson and his staff were always more than helpful with it. The main reason I loved the school was you may take GOD out of public but you cant take GOD out of your heart. You never had to be scared or ashamed to say his name outloud!!! Good Job Parkview Staff!!!!

great school i started my sophmore year and i will graduate in May 2011. pretty exciting experence (:

My kids all went here its an amazing and educational journey of knowledge

Both of my boys graduated from Parkview and one entered the military with a very high score on his asvab. The other just graduated and is now waiting to go on to college. This is a fine school and the staff is there for them when needed. They really care. I highly recommend this school for any parent to look into especially if their child is threatening to quit school. They have different programs that fit your needs.

Really pleased ! Everyone is very helpful. This school has helped my child in alot of ways. Good clean environment. I like the lessons which include religion. Which I feel in our world today children need. The staff is helpful with any problem the child would have understanding their lessons. We are Pleased! Thank you to all the staff at Parkview Christian School.

Not real thrilled with the supervision aspect.

Last modified Parkview Christian School is a Private school that serves grades 1-12