Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted March 08, 2016
There's actually 3! Mrs. Holly which is my sons speech teacher. Thank you for everything you do to get my son excited about learning! Mrs. McReynolds, kindergarten teacher, I TRULY wish my son could have you as his teacher every yr!! You were soo great & caring w/ my son as ALWAYS found ways to help him! Mrs. LeDoux, VP, thank you for caring about all the students like they're you own!! My son lights up every morning he sees you & is sad on the days he doesn't. You really mean a lot to the kids & parents!! THANK YALL SOO MUCH FOR ALL THAT YALL DO!!

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted March 08, 2016
Every teacher is different so it's difficult to answer. Some are definitely better than others.

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted March 08, 2016
It really varies. Sometimes I can't believe the homework & other days it's only 1pg

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted March 08, 2016
I would say that as long as Mrs. McReynolds (kindergarten), Mrs. Holly (speech) & Mrs. LeDoux (V.P.) continue at Frasch they'll definitely try their hardest to develop & expose the students to that!

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted March 08, 2016
Some of the teachers favor some students/parents over others & it's VERY clear to see

Posted April 22, 2014
Absolutely wonderful school. Teachers go way above and beyond. So proud for my children to be able to attend Frash. I wouldn't want my children to go any where else.

Posted April 17, 2012
My two sons have attended Frasch over the last 15 years. They are 10 years apart in age. This is the youngest's final year at Frasch. So in these 15 years I have seen a lot. The teachers at Frasch are the BEST!!! Principal Rick Truax was my junior coach back in Westlake, so I guess I knew how strict he was and I really appreciate the way he ran the school. I am "old School" about discipline. I do agree however that there could have been more freedoms on a few things. Now, with Principal McCardle, I have seen BIG improvements. The school faculty and students are a family and there are definitely more happy "campers" around the school. I have to mention our favorite teacher, Mrs. Debra Morrison, who was such a beautiful person and cares about her students. I really appreciate the DDP department for helping my son in speech. He started at Frasch at the age of 3 with development delayed speech and he is now in 5th grade and is an honor student. Thanks to everyone at Frasch who have made my sons elementary learning experience a great one.

Frasch Elementary School 1

Posted March 13, 2012
This school plays favoritism with their students to much. The only pay attention to the students that makes their school look good. Instead of paying attention to their safety.

Posted August 27, 2009
My daughter lived in the office at her previous school because she did not feel comfortable there. She was so excited to go to Frash after going to the open house because shefelt that all the staff were nice and she also felt that they liked her! Since being there for one week, she has learned so much and always brings home smiley faces and completes all her work. She even does her homework without any problems. Frash was a blessing for my daughters education. I also appreciate thecar riders pick up routine. This is one school that I feel my childs safety is a priority! Thankyou to all the staff at this wonderful school!

Frasch Elementary School 4

Posted August 24, 2009
I Like this school because, they are intrested in the kids education. They have good teachers that want to teach, instead of doing it just for the money. Some teachers could careless if they learned anything. Not at Frasch Elementary.

540 South Huntington Street, Sulphur, LA  70663
Last modified Frasch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.