Bad
Good

Posted December 21, 2010
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL AND MISS EVERYONE THERE!!! MY CHILDREN HAS ISSUES AND THIS WAS THE SCHOOL FOR THEM. THE RESOURCE DEPARTMENT IS WONDERFUL. EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYONE AND IT IS SSSSOOO PERSONAL WITH THEM. YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH THIS SCHOOL. MS.CAPTAIN AND THE LAVAN BOYS LOVE AND MISS YALL !!!

W. T. Henning Elementary School

Posted July 23, 2008
My son has been going to this school for 1 year. I have tried to get my son assistance with his learning disability with other schools that has never got anywherre. So, his first year going here he has gotten the help that he needs. I love this school.......

Posted September 11, 2005
MY little girl has been going to this school since kindergarten. All the teachers know her. Teachers are really nice. They allow you to come in and talk with them when you need to. I have always heard good remarks about W.T.Henning. I'm glad we live in this area for her to go here. We just bought a new house and I specifically wanted a house that was in the location that will allow her to go here. Thank God we found one. I know we made a good choice.

Posted November 04, 2003
W.T Henning is a top notch education facility. Both of my children have attened there and I could'nt have asked for a better quality in education. The faculty and principal have always been aceppting and willing to help and work with my children. It is truly a star in the town of Sulphur.

W. T. Henning Elementary School
774 Henning Drive, Sulphur, LA  70663
Last modified W. T. Henning Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W. T. Henning Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top