E. K. Key Elementary School 0

Posted August 26, 2007
I have two children who attended Key and I loved it. My last child is in second grade, and I can't say enough about the teachers I have encountered there. While the level of academics is outstanding, the caring atmosphere is most impressive. It's a great place for children to be.

E. K. Key Elementary School 5

Posted August 23, 2007
I have two daughters that go here. I love the principle.He is a great leader.I am so glad to be part of this school.The teachers are really caring.They care to get all kids on the same level.Really no child left behind.I am so proud of you Mr.sullivan. Thanks

E. K. Key Elementary School 5

Posted September 14, 2006
I have a daughter which attends E.K.Key. We both enjoy this school. I do my best to help out in every way possible at the school. I could live 30 min. away and would still bring my child to this school. The teachers are outstanding in every way. Mr. Sullivan (principle) is awsome. He loves the kids and makes sure in every way that they are safe and getting the best education. Thank you all at E.K.Key for all your hard work.

E. K. Key Elementary School 4

Posted August 25, 2003
I have had my son at this school for 3 yrs and my daughter her first yr. I have worked with the school and teachers. I find that the teachers are interested in each child they teach and care for their learning. I am proud to be part of this school for my children. I will continue to volunteer until my daughter is out of the 5th grade.

E. K. Key Elementary School
1201 East Burton Street, Sulphur, LA  70663
Last modified E. K. Key Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
E. K. Key Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top