Bad
Good

Posted November 14, 2014
For all the trash talk LeBlanc gets from the very childish people at Lewis I have to say it's an amazing school. They have wonderful teachers yes some are not so wonderful but your not going to find a school were all the teachers are wonderful. The change in principles made it alot tougher on the regulations but I believe that is because he listens to the childish and immature downput I would definitely recommend this school to any and every one

Posted September 05, 2013
This school had a bad reputation when I was in middle school (way back in the 80's), so I wasn't thrilled that we were zoned for LeBlanc. However, the school has far exceeded by expectations. This is my son's third year and LeBlanc and I cannot give the school enough praise. Even more important is the fact that my son loves his school. He was given an opportunity to change schools and begged me not to make him. When I have had an issue, the principal was available for me to talk to and the problems where handled quickly and fairly. LOVE LeBlanc Middle School.

Leblanc Middle School 1

Posted February 21, 2012
This school is a joke. They ridicule my child and call her a liar when she is not. Her older sister went there and caused problems so they have earmarked her as a problem child since day one. It doesn't matter how hard she tries, they are constantly writing her up and sending her to the office. When I go in to meet with the principal and assistant principal and ask my child her side of the story they get offensive and make it look like it is all my childs fault and call her a liar and argue with her like they are a child. The kids and the teachers at the school make her hate school and she used to love going to school. She was an honor roll student before she went here. I would NEVER recommend this school to anyone.

Posted September 19, 2011
My children are students at LeBlanc School. They love this school. I like the fact that it is smaller than the other middle schools in town. The staff is very caring, and wonderful. They are recieving a great education. The school encourages and welcomes parent involment, they make me feel like a part of their family. We will sure miss this school when it is time to go to high school.

Leblanc Middle School

Posted August 26, 2007
LeBlanc Middle School is an absolutely wonderful school. I have two children in 7th grade at LeBlance, and I have been impressed by the quality of teaching they receive. As a college student pursuing an education degree, I have had the pleasure of observing a few teachers there and couldn't ask for better, more dedicated people.

Leblanc Middle School
1100 North Crocker Street, Sulphur, LA  70663
Last modified Leblanc Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.