Sulphur, LA

Posted August 01, 2013
My daughter went to WW Lewis. I remember we were new to the town and school. We walked into the school right away I felt a since belonging for my daughter and me. The faculty and the students who have attended the school before were so helpful and knowledgeable about the teachers and classes they even walked me and my daughter to some of her classes. As a parent I felt this was the school that she will do fine at. My daughter went on and spent the next 2 years there and she was ready for high school with the confidence that she can make it anywhere.

Posted November 03, 2009
I go to W.W. Lewis Middle School. It is an amazing school that is very put together and safe. LMS offers much more than other middle schools, however this school is fun, not threatening and there is always something fun going on -elyse legros

Posted October 03, 2009
The teachers and faculty are the best! They truly care about all of the students and want to see them excel!

Posted July 16, 2009

Posted April 13, 2009
Having had three children go through this school, I am very pleased. The teachers care and are very dedicated to doing all they can to make sure every child is learning. The school is safe and, although large, it has a family atmosphere. There are many activities to interest everyone.

Posted October 03, 2008
Well, my expierence with Lewis was not a good one. The bullying is out of hand, the administration, nor the teachers act like they care what some students go through in a days time there.

Posted August 30, 2007
i am a current student at W . W. Lewis Middle School i am now attending 7th grade and it is totally fun and there is great learing and i hope every child gets a chance to go here

Posted February 05, 2004
WW Lewis has been the best at teaching and giving my daugther all the tools to make it through high school that she will need. The teachers are Excellent.The Principl and his staff couldn't do a better job!

W. W. Lewis Middle School 4

Posted August 23, 2003
Teachers highly motivated and involved with students. Safety a high priority. Curriculum excellent. Parents (at least when my child was there) very involved and included in activities.

Posted July 26, 2003
very good school the teacher take the time to teach the kids and they go above and beond of what they have too to get across to the kids thank you

1752 Cypress Street, Sulphur, LA  70663
Last modified W. W. Lewis Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W. W. Lewis Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top