Bad
Good

Maplwood is a wonderful school. My daughter has gone there K-3 and my son PK-K. They are both looking forward to going back in the call. Everyone I have encountered there truly cares about this school and the students!

Maplewood has teachers that care about individual students. They care about their emotional and physical needs as well as academic needs. I have had two children attend Maplewood and I am extremely pleased with the quality of education

Great school, with solid parent envolvement. We've had good experiences with all teachers. One of my children has special needs, and I feel like we have him at the best school in the area. There is a good course selection in the middle school; however, I would like to see more 'gifted' programming school wide.

My child just started pre-k and so far I really like the school. The teacher has done a great job at figuring out ways to teach my 4 year old! I do think some of the staff could be a little nicer to parents.

I love this school my kids have been going there for 3 years. I think that some of the workers at the school could be at lot nicer to parents. But overall the school is great.

Our three children have attended Maplewood since Kindergarten. We have been thoroughly pleased with the education that our children are receiving at this school. The teachers work very hard to reach all students and ensure that the students are motivated to do their best. I feel that Maplewood is the best school (public or private)in the area.

Last modified Maplewood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.