Bad
Good

Posted June 27, 2014
Maplwood is a wonderful school. My daughter has gone there K-3 and my son PK-K. They are both looking forward to going back in the call. Everyone I have encountered there truly cares about this school and the students!

Posted August 14, 2012
Maplewood has teachers that care about individual students. They care about their emotional and physical needs as well as academic needs. I have had two children attend Maplewood and I am extremely pleased with the quality of education

Posted August 10, 2008
Great school, with solid parent envolvement. We've had good experiences with all teachers. One of my children has special needs, and I feel like we have him at the best school in the area. There is a good course selection in the middle school; however, I would like to see more 'gifted' programming school wide.

Maplewood Middle School 4

Posted February 05, 2008
My child just started pre-k and so far I really like the school. The teacher has done a great job at figuring out ways to teach my 4 year old! I do think some of the staff could be a little nicer to parents.

Maplewood Middle School 4

Posted August 07, 2007
I love this school my kids have been going there for 3 years. I think that some of the workers at the school could be at lot nicer to parents. But overall the school is great.

Posted October 18, 2006
Our three children have attended Maplewood since Kindergarten. We have been thoroughly pleased with the education that our children are receiving at this school. The teachers work very hard to reach all students and ensure that the students are motivated to do their best. I feel that Maplewood is the best school (public or private)in the area.

Posted January 21, 2004
I moved my two boys to Maplewood Middle from an area Catholic school and I have never regretted it. The school's teachers and administration are very dedicated to the students, and go above and beyond to make Maplewood one of the best schools in this area.

Maplewood Middle School
4401 Maplewood Drive, Sulphur, LA  70663
Last modified Maplewood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.