Cypress Cove Elementary School 5

Posted January 09, 2004
Me and my daughter moved to Louisiana from California in October 2002. When I think back to what she has learned since we have moved out here I can say that the level of attention given to each student is better and more focused. With smaller class sizes the teacher can spend more one -on- one time with each student. I would have to say that the attention my daughter has received by both her first grade and second grade teacher is playing a big part in what she learns and how long it sticks with her..

Cypress Cove Elementary School
700 Currie Drive, Sulphur, LA  70665
Last modified Cypress Cove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cypress Cove Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top