Posted April 29, 2014
All of my children have gone here.this year two of them go here, I absolutely love this school and their staff. My children always love their teachers. The principal is awesome as well n This school is by far the best school that any of my children have gone to . This school for me , is a five star!

Posted May 17, 2011
my son started here in 2nd grade and he absolutely loves it. We have a great pto....the principals and teachers r great. U will never find a better school than VSE for ur child..the have so much care and love and treat u like family...I highly recommend this school to anyone..

Posted August 13, 2009

Vincent Settlement Elementary School 0

Posted December 02, 2008
Vincent Settlement is an excellent school. My son has been attending since he was in pre-k and is now in the 3rd grade and loves it. He has excelled and is now in the Gifted program. As I ponder on moving I realize just what we will be leaving. When I compare the schools in another state and city, looking at test scores, I realize that this school has an excellent curriculum and the test scores definitely reflect the difference as the scores in a school that is supposed to be the best in that area are 10 to 15% lower than ours! Great Job Vincent Settlement teachers, administration and parents!!

Posted February 15, 2008
This is an excellent school

Posted May 23, 2004
I have five children in this school. This school is a very good school. The teachers are very nice and informative. They have helped tremendously with my son that has mental problems. Next year I will have my daughter in pre-k, and she is more than excited to go. She visits the school regularly and loves it.

Vincent Settlement Elementary School
1072 Vincent Settlement Road, Sulphur, LA  70663
Last modified Vincent Settlement Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vincent Settlement Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top