Madison High School 3

Posted February 24, 2011
Madison/McCall has a rich tradition in athletics. The town of Tallulah is really driven by its basketball program. Although the football team never won a state championship, there was more than enough talent there to win several championships. At some point that same focus needs to be relayed in the classroom Many students need to know that coming from Tallulah, they have to work hard to achieve success. As a former student, furthering my education, I felt behind attending college universities. The band has a long tradition and it seems that many students are turning to the band which is great. When will the school board realize that there needs to be immediate changes. Buildind a new school was a change in a good direction but building lives are just as important. I am almost at the point where I feel like I need to go back and get certified as a teacher ro give back to my community.

Madison High School 2

Posted April 05, 2010

Madison High School 1

Posted December 13, 2009

Madison High School 0

Posted May 29, 2009
Im currenty attending Madison and the outstanding athletic department is just about all there is at Madison. Madison High and Middle's teaching standards are under par if you ask me. I've recieved an education from my hometown Las Vegas and can honestly say that Madison's teachings should really upgrade. I practicall know everything being thought here that I learned in middle school in Nevada. Madison has many intelligent students there but they dont really give it there all. Madison most likely could be a top notch school in Louisiana if their discipline on students was a bit more stern and they could get the students to understand that an education is the way to a successful life. Hopefully entering into a new school a whole new design and many more updated books, desks, teachers, and hopefully a whole gameplan will change our perspectives on school.

Madison High School 5

Posted July 27, 2008
I believe that Madison has a great athletic department especially when it ccomes to basketball. The McCall/Madiison basketball teams have made 18 Final Four Appearences and have been crowned state champion 6 times and have been ruuners up 3 times. That is an impressive mark for a solid program of a small rural town that has defeated top notch basketball teams and has not gotten full respect.

Madison High School 1

Posted September 24, 2007

Madison High School 4

Posted December 18, 2006
- a former student
I think it has really made a difference on my sister, brandy bell's life by her being there. love randolph diggs

Madison High School 4

Posted January 24, 2005

Madison High School 5

Posted November 01, 2004
- a former student

Madison High School
1234 High Street, Tallulah, LA  71282
Last modified Madison High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madison High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top