Terrytown, LA

Posted November 21, 2014
i attended livaduais middle school but i transfered to marreo middle school which is a great school school. LMS is beyond horrible i was bullied there picked and even beat up and the teachers and the dean Vonyotta Cole did nothing about it. they said kids are gona be kids. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME.the office staff is rude and disrespectful the teachers litterally cuss like a dog like your one of their frindsan d the teachers are there phone talking to friends whlie ther suppose to be teaching. PLEASE I BEG YOU NOT TO SEND YOUR CHILD TO THAT SCHOOL

Posted May 11, 2014
Y'all saying all that but every school has fights and all the schools have students that run towards the fight to see it and stop being rasis I love that school and I would go back to that school y'all jst don't like that they treat y'all kids there age if y'all dont like this school ow well take y'all kids out. And that is how I feel if you have a problem with that deal with it.

Posted December 06, 2013
I can't stand this school!!! My son is in the 6th grade, and the only reason he goes here is because they don't offer special education in private schools! The teachers don't care, the office staff is rude, and not one person there has the interest of your child at heart. My son is failing EVERYTHING. He says that if he turns in his work, the other kids laugh at him because "nobody does their work." The students don't care and now my son has started to act like "them"!!! My son is WHITE - not GHETTO!!! THIS SCHOOL NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD!!!

Posted November 15, 2013
Wouldnt recomend this school , my daughter attends this school most days she comes home sad or mad , due to the lack of good staff and peers ! Wouldnt recomend it ! Its falling apart this school ! Teachers are rude even to parents and even more rude towards the children!

Posted November 13, 2013
Well, this my second year here and I got to say I dont like this school. The office staff are very rude. If you go to the office to ask something, they give you attitude or yell at you. Also what I hate about this school is when there is a fight or there is about have a fight the students run towards it. When they do that they hurt the people that want to get away from the fight. The staff should do something about that. Oh, I forgot the students here are horrible, most are rude, and ghetto.

Posted August 07, 2013
Last night my daughters and I attended the 6th grade transition night. The presentation short and sweet. Door prizes, refreshments, and school supplies were given out. Parents were able to purchase school sweatshirts, sign kids up for school programs, clubs, athletics. Special thanks to New Orleans Skaters Association for the backpacks and school supplies. My daughter was not happy about attending Livaudais to for the 2013-2014 school year. She wanted to attend Gretna Middle with her friends. The Transition Night won her over we're super excited about the 2013-2014 school year. GO LIONS !!!!

Livaudais Middle School 4

Posted July 08, 2013
I am a student at lms ! Lions ! I think the school is a nice place for all guardians to want there kids to go ! We may not be the best but our lions spirit is ! We all are a family of different kinds. I love livaudais . The teachers , students , principals I exspecially love our prep rally . The dance team is the team u would want to be on ! I will like to think the football coaches for letting us win all our football games. Just try to make a "a" point grade . Ily lms . Go lions. Go .

Posted November 15, 2011
I am currently a student at Livaudais and I have been here for 3 years. I have not liked the shcool in the past but this year is different. This year the teachers are better, the new teachers are much more caring and want us to succeed. They work realy hard and are trying to get us to pass. My moms says they are fearless and I agree cuz sometimes we can be crazy. But I love my school. I know I am glad that the school got new teachers and the good old teachers are here and now its a great school. This year has been the best yet. We also do lots of fun stuff and everyone even the teachers get involved. we are like a family this year. GREAT SCHOOL....going to miss it alot!

Livaudais Middle School 2

Posted March 19, 2011
I am currently a student at this school and it is not the best. I am an honors student and even i the honors class the school is not very well behaved. Teachers cannot control the students, but some teachers like Ms.Cotton, Louisiana History and World Geography, go above and beyond to make sure we meet all of the expectations and exceed them. However, in terms of English and Algebra it is not very good. At this point I am struggling to enterr Thomas Jefferson High School for Advanced Studies because I do not want to attend John Ehret and I want to succeed. However, I would not recommend this school for anybody.

Posted January 22, 2010

Livaudais Middle School
925 Lamar Avenue, Terrytown, LA  70056
Last modified Livaudais Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Livaudais Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top