Posted August 25, 2012
BATHROOMS = NO LOCKS. I used to go to that school (dont know if it's still the same) but i can be very dangerous. I'll tell you some stories.I was at the summer camp and the "Play yard" is basically hard, cold concrete (if you didn't know that's really dangerous) but anyways, they had pools (yea, slippery wet concrete) i say my best friend, and ran to him (by the way they never said no running) slipped and scrapped my knee and legs really hard. Guess what they did........ NOTHING. i swear i was crying like a baby till i got home (i was 6). Oh yea THE BATHROOMS HAVE NO LOCKS. The same bathrooms are for boys and girls. And the teachers swear during school hours (by swaer i mean curse

Posted March 08, 2012
I also agree that the staff and principal are rude and disrespectful not only to the parents, but to the children as well. This school claims to have a no bullying policy, but when my child is being picked on by the same child and tells, he is told he is a tattletail. It's not right. Don't tell the children one thing and act differently when there's a situation at hand; my child only does what he is told. Oh, and what makes it even worse is that the school didn't even inform me of this incident, my child did.

Terrytown Elementary School 3

Posted April 23, 2010
I totally agree with the parent from 08-04-2009. The teachers are Great But the Principal is awful and very Disrespectful....The curriculum is great.... but I really would like to see them have more extra curriculum activities.. since my child has been there they have succeeded in everthing they try and have been on the honor roll. The school is very diverse and my child has never been made to fill less then anyone else..The staff is great at making the child feel like they are in the presence of family and security is top notch...If u don't have a pass u won't be getting on the premises. I love it and so does my child!!! I would reccomend that the principal take a customer service class and to LISTEN sometimes!!!!!!

Terrytown Elementary School 0

Posted March 30, 2010
I think that the parent from 8-4-09 is incorrect about Terrytown Elementary. The staff and principal care about our kids. You can see each day.

Terrytown Elementary School 5

Posted March 26, 2010
I love terrytown elementary school, i'm a parent that is very particular about my child's surroundings and i am so moved by the faculty in this school and wish my child could finish out the years at terrytown :-)

Posted February 05, 2010

Terrytown Elementary School 0

Posted August 04, 2009
My children were move to this school last year and it has been a very bad experience. The staff starting with the principal are very rude and disrespectful. They have some good teacher but overall this school has a lot room for improvement.

Terrytown Elementary School 4

Posted May 19, 2009

Terrytown Elementary School 5

Posted June 07, 2008

Posted January 16, 2008

Terrytown Elementary School
550 East Forest Lawn Drive, Terrytown, LA  70056
Last modified Terrytown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Terrytown Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top