Ville Platte, LA

Christian Heritage Academy 5

Posted October 03, 2013
I'm an 11th grader at Christian Heritage Academy and I love this school because the administration will go out of their way to help any student reach their full potential. Christian Heritage is also a defuse for bullied kids. I was bullied at a really big private school, and when I came to Christian Heritage the Administration was adamant about protecting we children from bullies. The curriculum the school uses makes us expand out minds to really think and better prepares us for college. Christian Heritage Academy is an exemplary school!

Christian Heritage Academy 1

Posted October 31, 2008

Christian Heritage Academy
607 Prosper Street, Ville Platte, LA  70586
Last modified Christian Heritage Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Christian Heritage Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top