Watson, LA

South Live Oak Elementary School

Posted April 23, 2010
it has been a while since I have dealt with elem. schools but must say I pleased with leadership there. The teachers and staff truley have the children formost with all decisions and actions.

Posted May 29, 2009
This is one of the best schools. I feel very lucky to have my child attend such a well rounded place. The teachers really care about all their kids. Look at the school report card. That says it all!

Posted March 10, 2009
I couldn't be happier with South Live Oak. The teachers are wonderful, and they care about the students, and being in touch with the parents. I am so thankful for my daughter's teachers. They have made this year a pleasant experience for my family.

Posted October 18, 2006
Excellent School and staff. The Principal is the sweetest, most caring person I have ever met, she really cares about the students and is very involved. Great teachers. My daughter is in 3rd grade and she has enjoy every school year.

South Live Oak Elementary School 3

Posted January 12, 2004
Geared towards standardized test score successes and not much else. Do not have a good program in place for high achiever intelligent students not in Gifted Program. The rapid growth has watered down the number of quality educators per student.

South Live Oak Elementary School
P.O. Box 500, Watson, LA  70786
Last modified South Live Oak Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Live Oak Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top