Posted June 29, 2009
I love CCS!! It's a great school and they rely know how to teach kids about the Bible and God's Word!!!!! Go CCS!!

Posted April 01, 2009
Claiborne Christian teaches from a Biblical worldview and continually puts Christ first in their education. All three of my sons have had great experiences each year that we have attended CCS. I highly recommend Claiborne Christian. CCS partners with parents to help their children become fully devoted disciples of Christ while getting a great education.

Claiborne Christian School 1

Posted November 14, 2008

Posted August 25, 2008
CCS is absolutely amazing. The teachers and staff truly care about children's education and most of all try to lead children by the Bible. All of my children will attend CCS.. there is truly no other school that cares about kids like CCS does.

Posted July 02, 2007
My child has attended one public school and another private school other than CCS. Claiborne Christian School has surpassed my expectations. The teachers and staff love the children and help them to strive for excellence in not only their education, but in their spiritual lives as well. The principal is amazing. My child will attend CCS until high school graduation.

Posted June 04, 2006
What a wonderful school! My children love it at CCS. My children who are in elem and high school would never allow me to put them back in public schools. The principal is the best. The teachers truly love the kids. CCS gets an A+ for its christian atmosphere. CCS is the only school my three children will ever go to.

Claiborne Christian School
320 Laird Street, West Monroe, LA  71291
Last modified Claiborne Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Claiborne Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top