Bad
Good

Our grandson went to PreK at Crosley Elementary and had a wonderful experience. We put him in Claiborne Elementary for Kindergarten, and it was a nightmare from day one. He has a mild autism, and we couldn't get his teacher to even help him with the basic stuff. He would come home starving (he takes meds that make him super hungry) and his lunchbox ( if he even hadn't lost it again) would be untouched. His teacher would not return a note or an email. I finally had to talk to the principal about setting up a conference and was told "Ms. (teacher) would be hard to get a meeting with." Wait........WHAT?? Plus the secretary was horrible rude. Maybe Crosley spoiled us with their friendly atmosphere and concern for all the children. We were forced to withdraw our grandson from Claiborne (couldn't let him starve!) to home school until we could move. If you have a typical child with no disabilities and you won't have to deal with the office much, you might be alright. It was a dreadful experience for us however. Very disappointed.

Claiborne is a wonderful school! We have been there three years and never had a complaint. The principal is wonderful, the teachers are caring, the school is modern and clean... great safety features in place. Plan for my youngest child to attend school here in a few years also!

Claiborne elementary is a great and fun school, the teachers are great! we have been here only two yr but it has been great so far.

My two girls are a third generation at Claiborne and I wouldn't have it any other way! It was great back whenmy mother and I went and even better today! GO YELLOW JACKETS!(was when I went) / GO EAGLES!!!

claiborne is the best school. the teachers are great and my sons love them. my sons went to woodlawn and we moved here. claiborne beats woodlawn by a long shot. the principal is wonderful. he really cares about the students. he knows everyone by name

my son attends claiborne and i have never loved a school more than i do claiborne. the teachers are so loving and supportive. my son has lots of medical issues and they are always concerned and supportive in whats going on in our lives, i feel so blessed to have found this school, i could write so much but in short everyone there is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

I am an extremely happy parent with this school!! We moved here from South Texas and I would just like to say that Claiborne Elementary is one of the best schools ever. My daughter loves this school and every morning is excited about going. Mrs. Judy Hall is a very loving teacher that really shows interest in her students and cares for them deeply. I would like to thank her for being my daughters first stepping stone to the rest of her school years to come. Thank You Mrs. Hall for everything you have done!

I am a completely happy parent!!!! We moved from George Welch to Claiborne Elementary and I could never be happier. The teachers and staff are top notch and they truly care about our children. Mrs. Perkins and Mrs Gremillion are the best first grade teachers that I have ever encountered and my child absolutely loves going to school. The customer service from the staff is completely excellant and I look forward to the years to come. From: A Proud Parent

I love Claiborne Elementary School. We transfered from Kiroli and Claiborne is by far the best. Mrs. Hoogland was wonderful.

Last modified Claiborne School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.