West Monroe, LA

Posted January 05, 2014
Claiborne is a wonderful school! We have been there three years and never had a complaint. The principal is wonderful, the teachers are caring, the school is modern and clean... great safety features in place. Plan for my youngest child to attend school here in a few years also!

Posted October 24, 2013
Claiborne elementary is a great and fun school, the teachers are great! we have been here only two yr but it has been great so far.

Posted January 08, 2013
My two girls are a third generation at Claiborne and I wouldn't have it any other way! It was great back whenmy mother and I went and even better today! GO YELLOW JACKETS!(was when I went) / GO EAGLES!!!

Posted April 27, 2010
claiborne is the best school. the teachers are great and my sons love them. my sons went to woodlawn and we moved here. claiborne beats woodlawn by a long shot. the principal is wonderful. he really cares about the students. he knows everyone by name

Posted January 05, 2010
my son attends claiborne and i have never loved a school more than i do claiborne. the teachers are so loving and supportive. my son has lots of medical issues and they are always concerned and supportive in whats going on in our lives, i feel so blessed to have found this school, i could write so much but in short everyone there is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted February 22, 2009
I am an extremely happy parent with this school!! We moved here from South Texas and I would just like to say that Claiborne Elementary is one of the best schools ever. My daughter loves this school and every morning is excited about going. Mrs. Judy Hall is a very loving teacher that really shows interest in her students and cares for them deeply. I would like to thank her for being my daughters first stepping stone to the rest of her school years to come. Thank You Mrs. Hall for everything you have done!

Posted February 16, 2009

Posted October 10, 2007
I am a completely happy parent!!!! We moved from George Welch to Claiborne Elementary and I could never be happier. The teachers and staff are top notch and they truly care about our children. Mrs. Perkins and Mrs Gremillion are the best first grade teachers that I have ever encountered and my child absolutely loves going to school. The customer service from the staff is completely excellant and I look forward to the years to come. From: A Proud Parent

Posted July 31, 2007
I love Claiborne Elementary School. We transfered from Kiroli and Claiborne is by far the best. Mrs. Hoogland was wonderful.

Posted July 03, 2006
I have had 4 girls at claiborne over the last eight years and it is only getting better. Mr. Welch is an excellent principal and the teacher are top notch. When considering a move to a larger house, we looked 2 years until we found something suitable in the Claiborne area. I was willing to stay in a small house rather than leave Claiborne. Both parent involvement and teacher feedback have been great. -Jennifer Calhoun

Claiborne School
1011 Wallace Dean Road, West Monroe, LA  71291
Last modified Claiborne School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Claiborne School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top