Bad
Good

LESS THAN 1 STAR! I am not gonna agree with other parents. My daughter went to Kiroli for her first Kindergarten year. I got a bad vibe from the teacher from the very first time I met her. She did not seem excited about anything. I hoped that maybe she was just having a bad day & the year would be better but that was far from the truth! She did not do anything to help my child. My child was failing & I told her that I thought she might have dyslexia but the teacher & the school refused to give her help. They told me that she would have to fail before they would help her. My daughter also got in trouble once just because another child said she did something. The teacher did not see what happened & she believed 1 child over another! Also my mother in law & I both witnessed the principal hollering across the front office to tell another mom that she could NOT check her child out because they weren't done with school yet. The mother stated that the child had a doctor's appointment. By the way my child attended a BETTER school the next year & during the 1st week of school she was tested & was found to have enough signs of dyslexia to start tutoring immediately. Don't believe the hype.

My daughter,Jennifer attended Kiroli for third through fifth grade, She's handicap and has been in a wheelchair since she in Pre-K. She has SMA type 2, which is life threathning. She reveived the best care there. All the other children treated her very well. The teachers were awesome! Jennifer is a Junior in high school now. I now have a grandson in Kiroli in second grade who has been doing so well there. It's an awesome school!

I have to agree with everyone on Kiroli. We just moved into the neighborhood at the beginning of the school year and I was really worried that my daughter wouldn't like changing schools. She did awesome, but who wouldn't with the carring and loving staff at Kiroli. I have also been really surprised at how friendly and caring everyone is. We always see a smiling face when we drive up in the mornings. My daughter especially loves her teacher Mrs. Teel. Mrs. Teel always keeps the parents posted on everything as well. Go Komets!!

My three children have attended Kiroli the past five years. I cannot say enough about the staff and Mrs. Norris. She really cares about each and every child there. My special needs child has progressed thanks to the love and support he has received from this exceptional school. I have been transfered with my job and it will be hard to match the true caring my children and myself felt while they attended Kiroli. Other schools should aspire to this level.

Kiroli is the best experience we have had thus far. My child went to an expensive private school prior to attending Kiroli. My only regret is not choosing Kiroli earlier. It has excellent teachers and friendly staff. Mrs. Norris runs a tight ship and encourages the kiroli kids to be good citizens and diciplined students. My favorite philosophy of hers is the 'Confidentiality Agreement'. So many more wonderfull comments could be made of Kiroli and it's staff. It's as good or better than private education but without the price! Go Komets!

We are moving this year, and absolutely hate leaving Kiroli. Mrs. Thornhill and Mrs. Vallery were Awesome teachers to Taylor and Emily. Wonderful School and Support Staff. They will be going to Claiborne this year and I hope that it is as great as Kiroli has been to us.

This is an awesome school with great parental support! We just celebrated 50 years of excellence and the school has recently been updated. If you are looking for a school that is like a family, you need to strongly consider Kiroli.

Last modified Kiroli Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.