Bad
Good

I had extreme anxiety about my daughter (my first child) starting Pre-K this year. Though my experiences in the past with Lenwil when my nephews went there were good ones, it's a different anxiety when it's your own child. I have been more than pleased since day 1! My daughter has amazing teachers, and has adjusted so well! It is such a relief to me that she is excited about going to school, she looks forward to seeing the teachers (her own and others!) and doing the different activities in class. I am so impressed with her teachers, and I am learning so much as well. The different "homework" assignments not only teach my daughter new things, but give me ideas and teach me new ways to relate to my daughter, as well as ways to communicate with her that are on her level, and not an adult level. I love the cute songs she comes home singing (teaching songs). She is a music lover, so what better way for her to learn! I cannot say enough good things about Lenwil or the faculty. Don't let the reputation of the area in which Lenwil is located form your opinion. Though this is not the most fortunate community, it is tight knit, with so many good people.

Lenwil Elementary School;Was a wonderful school and there were (Great Teachers)and it;s the best school to send kids to.My son went there and he loved the teachers but now he will go to riser...but there was two teachers he will miss most is (Mrs.Brenda Scheppf's and Mrs.C.Copes) because they were the best teachers..Mrs.Whitehead

I have all respect for the staff and teachers of this school. They have helped my 2 boys alot.

Lenwil elm. school is as great school it has wonderful teachers and staff. We sometimes get over looked because the area that the school is in, but whatever the area our teachers take great pride in the childre and helping them to learn and acheive the very best they can. PTO officers also work extremely hard to make the little extras throughout the year fun and exiting for the children. The principal is a real nice man with great respect for the teacher,parents, and students. He has an open door policy that if you ever need or want to discuss something with him you can walk right in his office anytime. The school is always kept very very clean.The support staff is very helpful with those children that may need a little extra help. The cafateria workers make it easy for you to go eat with you child anytime you like.

Last modified Lenwil Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.