West Monroe, LA

Boley Elementary School 0

Posted August 01, 2009
My son started here in the 4th grade, we are so pleased he is going to return. Carter can't wait for school to start back, he loves the principal and all the teachers. He says its awesome, I couldn't wish for more a place he loves to go and learn. He's leap scores are great and he is proud of himself. Mr. Pate is a good christian man I'm proud to say Carter looks up to him.

Boley Elementary School 5

Posted April 18, 2008
My child went to pre-k here, and we had an awesome experience. The teachers were great. They were very understanding of our needs. This other rating is absolutely ridiculous, Boley Pre-k provides a service. They even allow out of zone kids to attend. Boley as a whole is like being part of a family. I have never seen a school more focused on the needs of my children. They are constantly rewarding these children for their grades, and honestly care! The teachers at boley are so devoted to helping children. In my opinion this school is the best kept secret in town.

Boley Elementary School 2

Posted July 07, 2006
If you're in this school district, move! In Pre-K, some kid cut my child's hair with scissors and didn't even know it happened. We found her hair in the corner of class THE NEXT DAY! Principal did nothing to reprimand his teachers. The following year, they try and put her on the wrong bus, among other things. Then they want to take no responsibility and blame, and tell us to lay off and let them run things there way. There way is no way. These people don't want you to know anything that goes on and when your child is hurt, they want to just blame the 4 year old kid and take no blame themselves. Terrible, Terrible school. No safety, no discipline.

Boley Elementary School 5

Posted June 13, 2006
- a former student

Boley Elementary School
2213 Cypress Street, West Monroe, LA  71291
Last modified Boley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top