Bad
Good

Teachers treat the kids according to how much they like their parents. If you disagree with the teacher, they will take it out on your child.

All three of my children have attended/attend Pinecrest and I love the close-knit family relationship we have with the teachers and students. It is like a public school with private school qualities. The stay in the same school until high school and get a superior education as they grow together!

I went to Pinecrest from 3rd grade through 8th grade. I loved going to school there. I have to say however, that because the school is so small and the environment is so sheltered, highschool was quite a shocker. I am not completely blaming the school, but there were certain things (academically) that could have been improved. I found that my teachers would easily give in and cut me a break if I hadn't studied enough for a test or didn't have my homework. This was probably because we were all so close. I think that they should have been a little harder on me though, because I expected that same treatment from my highschool teachers, which didn't happen. I survived though, and I do have a lot of wonderful memories of being a Pinecrest Pirate! Hmm...I wonder if Mr. Franks is still there...so many memories of working the concession stand!

I cant say enough wonderful things about Pinecrest School I have 3 children and have been attending since my oldest was in 2nd grade she is now in high school my second child is now in elementary there and my youngest will soon be there also the most important comment I can say is that it is not just a school it is a family I would not be anywhere else!!!!

My daughter attends Pincrest and is extremely happy! I also could not say enough great things about the school, teachers, and leadership here at Pinecrest. My family is very proud to be Pincrest Pirates!!!!

Last modified Pinecrest Elementary/Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.