Posted October 17, 2013
All three of my children have attended/attend Pinecrest and I love the close-knit family relationship we have with the teachers and students. It is like a public school with private school qualities. The stay in the same school until high school and get a superior education as they grow together!

Pinecrest Elementary/Middle School 4

Posted August 21, 2008

Pinecrest Elementary/Middle School 4

Posted January 25, 2008
I went to Pinecrest from 3rd grade through 8th grade. I loved going to school there. I have to say however, that because the school is so small and the environment is so sheltered, highschool was quite a shocker. I am not completely blaming the school, but there were certain things (academically) that could have been improved. I found that my teachers would easily give in and cut me a break if I hadn't studied enough for a test or didn't have my homework. This was probably because we were all so close. I think that they should have been a little harder on me though, because I expected that same treatment from my highschool teachers, which didn't happen. I survived though, and I do have a lot of wonderful memories of being a Pinecrest Pirate! Hmm...I wonder if Mr. Franks is still there...so many memories of working the concession stand!

Pinecrest Elementary/Middle School 0

Posted July 22, 2007
I cant say enough wonderful things about Pinecrest School I have 3 children and have been attending since my oldest was in 2nd grade she is now in high school my second child is now in elementary there and my youngest will soon be there also the most important comment I can say is that it is not just a school it is a family I would not be anywhere else!!!!

Posted April 27, 2007
My daughter attends Pincrest and is extremely happy! I also could not say enough great things about the school, teachers, and leadership here at Pinecrest. My family is very proud to be Pincrest Pirates!!!!

Posted October 18, 2005
As a parent that attended Pinecrest from 3rd grade on and now my daughter is there in 3rd grade, Pinecrest is a small school almost like a private school. The teachers are highly skilled and 100% devoted to the children. The principal is a remarkable man he has done wonders for the school. It's a basketball school with a great coach. It has expanded since I was there but it is still like one big family. You always feel so comfortable talking with the staff about your child. I attended with my cousins and now my daughter does the same. I have a younger daughter that will join them in two years I cant wait. There are still some of the same teachers. I always feel safe knowing my child is in a great school. April P.

Posted January 03, 2005
As a parent now, I am looking fwd to my son going to Pinecrest. I went to Pinecrest as a child. I feel it is a great place to learn where children can learn and still be children. This is a school were kids can play and not worry about learning of drugs, sex, and worldly problems. It is where kids can be kids.

Pinecrest Elementary/Middle School
3604 Louisiana 557, West Monroe, LA  71292
Last modified Pinecrest Elementary/Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pinecrest Elementary/Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top