West Monroe, LA

Riser Middle School 1

Posted October 05, 2014
They are more concerned with the student's appearance, rather than their grades. The principle and teachers are letting these kids down.

Riser Middle School 2

Posted October 11, 2012
I have a child in the 6th grade that came from Riser Elem. I had a consern that i called the princpal about and I feel like they were more conserned about polices that were being pushed on them than my consern. I just wanted the princpal to look in to my consern and get back with me on it. I was told that there was not a issue. I do not feel like he took the time to hear me out. If i could move my kids I would.

Posted August 04, 2012
My Daughter is now in 8th grade. The teachers are wonderful they make it a great learning experience. The Principal and office staff really have their stuff together. A drama school yes but all in all its a Wonderful School !!!!

Posted July 15, 2008

Posted May 12, 2007
Great school for the place was is located

Riser Middle School
100 Price Drive, West Monroe, LA  71292
Last modified Riser Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riser Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top