West Monroe, LA

Posted December 16, 2008
I attended this school as do both my kids. When it came time to move to a new home, I didn't consider any home outside of Woodlawn's district.

Woodlawn Elementary School 4

Posted August 14, 2007
We had a good overall year with Woodlawn. The principal is a very caring and supporting woman. The only downside was our teacher didn't communicate very well with us and was a bit disorganized. I'm sure with a new year and teacher everything will be great.

Woodlawn Elementary School 4

Posted July 29, 2007
my kids love the teachers and school very much.

Posted January 11, 2006
I have 2 children in this school & they both LOVE it..They love the teachers. I can't tell you on negative thing about this school. It is GREAT & I am thankful that my children have the oppurtunity to go to one of the BEST schools here in Ouachita Parish. Way to go WOODLAWN!! C Matthews

Posted September 21, 2005
My son goes to woodlawn. I love it and most important he loves it. They give the students such personal time and the parents are always at everything.

Posted April 15, 2005
I went to Woodlawn from 3rd grade to 9th grade. It was great school to attend and one that all the people actually took time to be with their children and attend their functions. Now my daughter attends there and she loves it as well.

Posted February 28, 2005
this is a wonderfull school. all my closest frinds including myself went there when we were growing up. the coaches were very good and still are.they never taught you that it was about winning, but to do the best you can and have fun doing it. they also have great and convient after school programs. the teachers really get involved with children and help them regardless rather it be about school or home. every time they have a little something going on at the school they always encourage the parents to get involved. this school is still after 23 years all and all a wonderfull school.

Woodlawn Elementary School
5946 Jonesboro Road, West Monroe, LA  71292
Last modified Woodlawn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodlawn Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top