West Monroe, LA

Riverbend Elementary School 5

Posted September 23, 2009
My children attended riverbend for 3 months last school year. We had temporarly relocated to the area from southern California. I was very impressed with the teachers and the staff. They really care about their students and want them to be succesful.

Riverbend Elementary School

Posted October 28, 2008
My children love their teachers and the principal here. They are very quick to handle problems and really care about the kids.

Riverbend Elementary School 5

Posted May 26, 2007
I live in the Riverbend Elementary school area.My children attend Riverbend Elementary.It is a great school,the teachers are wonderful.Overall it is a good school for your child or children to attend.

Riverbend Elementary School
700 Austin Avenue, West Monroe, LA  71292
Last modified Riverbend Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverbend Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top