Bad
Good

Posted July 29, 2011
It's a great school fairly well football team, awesome cheer and dance team. All teachers are wonderful and the principle, I have to say is the best principle Ever :) I am going to high school but I was there since the 6th grade love the school obviously better than good hope educational wise.

Posted November 09, 2008
I go to West Ridge Middle School. I am currently in 7th grade.. It is an awsome school.

Posted September 02, 2008
This school is a great school. I am currently a student there. I am in 8th grade. Been there since 6th. The teahers are great. The students are Awesome. The principle is the best principle for a middle school. I would recomend this school over Good Hope. Thanks for a great 3 years there.

Posted December 24, 2007
awsome school,great teachers and kids and perfect teaching skills.

Posted January 25, 2007
I want to thank all the teachers at West Ridge that helps make going to school so much fun for our children. The complete staff at West Ridge are wonderful teachers/assistants.

Posted June 13, 2006
My child is an 8th grader at West Ridge. She has attended this school since the 6th grade. West ridge has a great faculty and staff. My daughter is involved is several sports and choir. She has been challenged by her teachers to be the best and has been supported by those teachers. Her coaches, especially her soccer coach has been very helpful in guiding her sports experience. Her choir experience has been the best of any school in the state. Her choir teacher in our view is the best 'teacher' we've ever had for any subject! Thank you

Posted December 20, 2005
I am a local Youth Minister and I am involved in the Fellowship of Christian Students program at West Ridge Middle. WOW!! What an amazing program. Any student who is a christian at this school is very bessed to have such a great FCS program. The faculty that is involved in this program do a tremendous job. It is one of the top FCS programs in our parish, in my opinion. Very impressive.

Posted September 18, 2005
I think the staff at west ridge are great .They seem to take the time to reaally listen to you and your child's concerns and try to come to a resonable solution that best fits everyone involved. This is my childs first year here and so far it has been good.Thanks.

Posted August 23, 2005
I have an 8th grade child who attends WRMS. I am very pleased with the way the teachers know the students by name and also office staff. Everyone seemd to go out of there way to make sure they know their children at school. Football program is fantastic. Hats off to WR staff.

Posted May 28, 2005
I would like to express my appreciation to the teachers at this school who are excellent at what they do: teaching. My favorite teacher this year had to be Mrs. Hart, because she encouraged us to do our best. She was strict, but she helped me reach my FULL potential. The acedemic programs at this school are wonderful, as is the parent involvement. I would very openly reccomend this school to any parent concerned about the acedimic program. I have been to different schools all over northeast LA, and the teachers here tought the most thoroughly.

6977 Cypress Street, West Monroe, LA  71291
Last modified West Ridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.