Westlake, LA

S. P. Arnett Middle School 5

Posted August 22, 2013
This is a great school with an awesome staff!! I attended S.P. Arnett over 20 years ago. My son is now attending. Proud Ram Mom!!

S. P. Arnett Middle School 3

Posted July 23, 2013
this is raquel smith. I am the mother of destiny charles. i was trying to get a copy of her test scores to enroll her in the magnet program at molo middle school. is it possible I could have that emailed to me or possibly mailed to me at 1901 mill st apt 561 lake charles, la 70601

S. P. Arnett Middle School

Posted August 25, 2009
Arnett is a great school to attend. My oldest son, 15, now a freshman at WHS, & my now 8th grader, 13, both had an honor roll average at the end of the year. the teachers did an excellent job at making sure my boys were actually learning & understanding what they needed to know! the extracurricular activities also helped to show my boys that school can be so much more than just textbooks & lunchtime.

S. P. Arnett Middle School 5

Posted October 12, 2007
I Believe the school over all with extracurriculal activities is a 9. The problem is there isn't enough parents support with extr. activities and disciplining there own child when they act up at in class. My child misses out each time the teacher has to stop to correct a kid. S.P. Arnett is a wonderful school for my child.

S. P. Arnett Middle School
400 Sulphur Avenue, Westlake, LA  70669
Last modified S. P. Arnett Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
S. P. Arnett Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top