Bad
Good

This is a great school with an awesome staff!! I attended S.P. Arnett over 20 years ago. My son is now attending. Proud Ram Mom!!

this is raquel smith. I am the mother of destiny charles. i was trying to get a copy of her test scores to enroll her in the magnet program at molo middle school. is it possible I could have that emailed to me or possibly mailed to me at 1901 mill st apt 561 lake charles, la 70601

Arnett is a great school to attend. My oldest son, 15, now a freshman at WHS, & my now 8th grader, 13, both had an honor roll average at the end of the year. the teachers did an excellent job at making sure my boys were actually learning & understanding what they needed to know! the extracurricular activities also helped to show my boys that school can be so much more than just textbooks & lunchtime.

I Believe the school over all with extracurriculal activities is a 9. The problem is there isn't enough parents support with extr. activities and disciplining there own child when they act up at in class. My child misses out each time the teacher has to stop to correct a kid. S.P. Arnett is a wonderful school for my child.

Last modified S. P. Arnett Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.