Bad
Good

My son has attended Westwood since he was in Kindergarten and is now in the fourth grade. His educational experience has been wonderful. He has been challenged to work hard and is rewarded through the many PBIS program both in the classroom as well as for the school at large. Communication is wonderful thus far. Both the teachers and administrators have been supportive and timely regarding thier response to my request for information. My son does not respond well to hollering and loud talk and thus far he has not encountered this at any level. When I enter the school, it is always very clean, quiet and appears to be condusive to wonderful learning environment. I would reccommend this school to anyone. I hope this year's experience is as wonderful as the previous years. Thank-you Westwood. Janice Manuel

The school my son attends is Westwood Elementary School. I have to give this school 5 stars because of all of the wonderful staff. Everyone, principal, teachers, counselor, cafeteria workers, extended day care workers and even the janitorial staff are top notch. I have enjoyed working with them through 3 children, ages 22, 14 and now the last one is 6. I have seen each child excel to their fullest potential while attending Westwood. The best part, besides the excellent education is that everyone is very easy to communicate with and they make you feel like you are a part of that school.

I love westwood because of the great staff and great principal they have!!! Always helpful with the children education!!

Westwood Elementary is an awesome school!! The staff is exemplary!! I love that my kids go to school in such a wonderful, fun, safe, learning environment!!! Thanks Westwood =)

I do love Westwood Elementary School. I believe the teachers are awesome and the prinicpal is great!! As is the vice principal. But I think they do not place enough one on one time with their students.

Last modified Westwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.