Westwego, LA

Posted August 19, 2014
This is a great school! I will definitely send my son here next year! I was only wondering if there is bus service from this school to Kenner. If so how long does it take and what route does the bus take - Huey Long or downtown, since this will add to the travel time. If any current parents have any experience with this please let me know. I really appreciate it! A parent

Posted April 27, 2014
IS A GREAT SCHOOL AND I WILL BE GLAD TO ENROLL MY DAUGHTER NEXT SCHOOL YEAR SHE WILL BE IN THE 8TH GRADE

Posted November 01, 2013
Patrick Taylor has a great student:teacher ratio and the teachers are top-notch. My child is challenged and LOVES school! The new facility is amazing.

Patrick F. Taylor Science & Technology Academy 4

Posted October 28, 2013
Patrick Taylor has a well rounded curriculum with enthusiastic faculty, staff, and student body. The school has a successful and purpose driven mission to educate students and expose them to the most current technological resources, both in and outside of the classroom. Faculty members consistently work at continuing their own educations, which prepares them and the students for the future. Faculty members are also committed to seeking funding and educational experiences from outside sources to expose the students to a variety of subjects to help them select their future careers. I am very glad that we chose this school for our child.

Posted October 28, 2013
PFTSTA is an outstanding school! It has all the tools in place to enable a child to be successful in the growing technological workplace - strong academic curriculum focused on bringing out the best in each student, adequate resources to test each child's capabilities, and faculty that posess the desire to educate and grow each student beyond what any parent/guardian could ever expect. The school fosters an enriching learning environment and has each child's interest at the forefront. With state of the art facilities and teaching labs, my child certainly has the best of what this area has to offer at their fingertips.

Posted October 27, 2013
Patrick Taylor has provided many opportunities for my son to connect with different colleges. The school has provided him with an excellent education and prepared him for college and independency as a young man. The faculty and staff do more than just teach and work at school. They go above and beyond for each student to excel in their own way. The project based learning is fundamental in preparing for everyday living after high school and during future careers. I'm so happy that my son is a Taylor Tiger and I am a proud Taylor Parent.

Posted October 27, 2013
I am really impressed with Patrick F. Taylor Science & Technology Academy. The faculty and staff really care about the children and what they accomplish. It's a very challenging school but the kids definitely come away better for the experience.

Posted October 27, 2013
Patrick Taylor is innovative, motivating and on the cutting edge of Science, Technology, Engineering, Math. It's leadership and opportunities are there for all students to embrace. Parent involvement has grown our Co-op to over 500 members. Our staff, teacher and most of all Mrs. Zapico (principal) is readily available for everyone. Our children are getting the best education the state of Louisiana has to offer. Our children are quality, prime-rib, the best of the best. We are a public school so funding can be challenging, but I can guarantee this will be your best donation, wisely spent.

Posted October 27, 2013
We love everything about this school. My child is getting a great education in a wonderful environment. My younger child is looking forward to going to this school in 2 years.

Posted October 27, 2013
This is a first class public school! I had one son graduate in the first graduating class in 2009 and another son is in 10th grade. The opportunities that are available to the students you cannot get at any other public school. The small school size and the wonderful teachers enhance the educational experience you receive while enrolled at this wonderful school. I cannot brag enough about it!

Patrick F. Taylor Science & Technology Academy
701 Churchill Parkway, Westwego, LA  70094
Last modified Patrick F. Taylor Science & Technology Academy is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Patrick F. Taylor Science & Technology Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top