Westwego, LA

Vic A. Pitre Elementary School 1

Posted October 23, 2013
I would never recommed this school to any parent. I had so many complaints with my child 1st grade teacher Mrs. Kizzy. She really has no idea how to be a teacher. My son had money in his folder to take pictures she didn't check his folder and did not allow him to take his pictures.

Vic A. Pitre Elementary School 5

Posted June 04, 2013
its a very great school I love the whole staff that's there I hope it stays the same cause my kids love it

Vic A. Pitre Elementary School 1

Posted August 06, 2010
This School Is Disappointing Pregidous Teachers I Don't Recommend This School For Any Child This School Is Offal.

Vic A. Pitre Elementary School

Posted May 13, 2008
Pitre has great teachers; however, the school's principal is inconsistent with her discipline. My child has a lot of problems with other students in her class, such as bullying. The principal does little to stop it.

Vic A. Pitre Elementary School 5

Posted January 17, 2008
vic a pitre is the best school my kids every went to my kids teacher's does a good job my kids love going to vic a pitre donna rodrigue

Vic A. Pitre Elementary School 4

Posted February 12, 2006
The quality of the academic programs is okay. Some teachers teach better than others,and this will all depend on who your child has. There is no music, or extracurricular activites. You have to apply for art. Level of parent involvement is high, however activity for parent to do is limited.

Vic A. Pitre Elementary School 3

Posted August 10, 2005
Pitre' has some good and bad qualities. My son's 4th grade teacher was wonderful. The school is in great need of painting in the building and renovations of the bathrooms. The walls are disguisting and dirty. I would highly recommend a fresh paint job immediately. Hopefully, it is done when school starts. The principal seems to be caring and concerned. I think the environment of the school would be more welcoming if it had some freshing up.

Vic A. Pitre Elementary School
1525 Spruce Street, Westwego, LA  70094
Last modified Vic A. Pitre Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vic A. Pitre Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top