Westwego, LA

Stella Worley Middle School 4

Posted January 30, 2012
My daughter just attended her first year(6th grade), so far the teachers I have met were friendly and sufficent with studies and the office staff are very corporative with parents, and always there to help students and parents. Also Bulling is not tollarated. One incident happened in one of my daughters class and she was placed in a different class, and the childern that were teasing her were sent to displinary office, so i feel that the matter was handled correctly.

Stella Worley Middle School

Posted May 07, 2010
I go to worley middle. I am an 8th grader here. Worley is very nice n a really good school

Stella Worley Middle School
801 Spartan Lane, Westwego, LA  70094
Last modified Stella Worley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stella Worley Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top