Copper Mill Elementary School 5

Posted May 14, 2015
I moved to Zachary or the schools, and I will stay in Zachary because of the teachers. I have two children in school, and every year, the teachers make a point to connect with me throughout the year. They seem to care for each student. The mantra in these schools is "Do your best". I went to an awards ceremony yesterday, and more than one teacher said on the podium that they tell their children they will go on to greater achievements, and in doing that, they are pushing them half the distance to that goal. The schools are different than what I went through. These are not K - 6, they are the whole population of Zachary in two year schools - Copper Mill is 5th and 6th grade. Rollins Place is 1st and 2nd, Zachary Elementary is 3rd and 4th grade.

Copper Mill Elementary School 5

Posted October 27, 2009
My son is in the 5 grade . He is doing very well. Copper mill elementary is by far the best school for any child.

Posted October 15, 2009
I have 2 kids that are new to Copper Mill. We have been very pleased with the administration and staff. They get lots of homework 4 nights a week, but they are making A's so it is working.

Posted December 03, 2008
They are very focused on state scores and pay little attention to the day to day learning of the children. Extremely displicine orientated and unwilling to access needs of children who may need special condition learning (ie. 504, IDEA).

1300 Independence Blvd, Zachary, LA  70791
Last modified Copper Mill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 4-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Copper Mill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top