Albion, ME

Albion Elementary School 5

Posted May 20, 2010
My children attended Albion Elementary in Kindergarten and 1st grades, we then moved to another school, and recently have had the opportunity to return to Albion Elementary. I have to say that the school is wonderful. The amount of involvement by the parents is something I have to commend, as I did not see that at the other school my children attended. The teachers are wonderful, the principal is ready to assist with any issues at any time. I am so glad to have my children back at this school.

Albion Elementary School
20 School St, Albion, ME  04910
Last modified Albion Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Albion Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top