Ashland, ME

Ashland Community High School 1

Posted November 09, 2012
This school is not very satisfactory. I went to this school freshman year and sophomore year. The teachers were not very helpful. Only a handful were actually helping other children learn. The principal did not seem to care on the bullying issues going on and many children that I knew were afraid to come to school. I believe this school does not believe in the betterment of children and their education.

Ashland Community High School

Posted January 28, 2008
I felt that I got a great education at this school from very dedicated and intelligent instructors. I felt that compared to peers in graduate school I was more prepared and competent in the areas of writing and research

Ashland Community High School
46 Hayward St, Ashland, ME  04732
Last modified Ashland Community High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12
Ashland Community High School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top