Bad
Good

Sherwood Heights school is a wonderful place for my children. All three of my children have attended or currently attend there. The staff are welcoming and seem happy to be there. The student population seems diverse, but my kids are happy and have many friends. They do a lot to welcome parents. My kids have done well academically.

I absolutely love this school. As a parent of a child with ADHD in Pre-K the staff has gone above and beyond to work with us as parents in what is best for our child. I also have another daughter in 1st grade who has blossomed under the guidance of another amazing teacher. The best part about this school is that each and every staff make an effort to know all the kids- not just the ones in their class. The principal is outstanding and her involvement in everyday activities is great.

This is a great school who go above and beyond what is exspected. My kids have trouble with learning disabilities and the teachers helped them meet their goals. The teachers also take their time and patience with all the kids.

We moved from another county last year and at first my daughter had a hard time adjusting, the teachers and staff made it a priority for my daughter to get along well with others, and to this day my daughter is very happy, and just loves this school, my little guy is now enrolled in pre-k and loves his teachers and his enviroment...Thanks i couldnt be much happier knowing my kids are not only in good hands, but also learning like they should..Im one happy parent!!

I never dreamed that people would bend over backwards the way they have to help my child in his struggles through school so far. This is a crew of staff members that are more than that, and they truely are there because they love to be...it shows!

I have never seen a school where the principal is so involved as this one is. The teachers are also excellent. The children definitely come first in this school!

Last modified Sherwood Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.