Posted October 28, 2014
My child attends this wonderful school. Walton School is much more than an educational institution... It's a family that looks beyond their walls to do whatever it takes! Thank You Walton!

Posted May 04, 2014
I go to this school and it is awesome there are a lot of nice students there i would totally recommend this school and i know how it is because i went thru all of my elementary grades here and i was even here before that because my mom even worked here

Walton School 3

Posted April 18, 2014
This Is a very good school so far my daugther goes to this and i hope that it stays a great school.

Walton School 4

Posted October 18, 2013
Walton School has a culture established that promotes learning and has the strength to overcome obstacles. Students are ready for a future that doesn't exist yet and have the heart to face it.

Posted October 18, 2013
Teachers are wonderful with children and new principal seems to be very involved! Glad my two daughters go here opposed to a larger school.

Posted October 17, 2013
Walton Elementary School has an amazing climate and culture where staff, students and parents feel welcome and supported. The staff at Walton not only helps every child feel successful academically but socially and emotionally as well. Going above and beyond is what Walton does best! I highly rate this school as my own two children have attended this wonderful school community!

Walton School 4

Posted October 17, 2013
My daughter has been going there since kindergarten. Great experience with the principals. When ever there is a concern, we are made aware and have an opportunity to help address and come up with solutions that work for her needs. Have had some issues with a teacher but was addressed and resolved right away. They truly care for your child and for there safety and wells being. Not a large school but I think that is what makes it a great experience for my daughter

Posted October 02, 2013
Walton is a small school whose teachers work together with parents to help children feel safe, cared for and capable of meeting high expectations. My children hit both ends of the spectrum from high achieving and well-behaved to identified with special needs. Both of them have had loads of support from not only their teacher but other support staff in the school. Their individuality has not been seen as detrimental; instead, the administration has always emphasized their gifts. I'm grateful that my children can go to such a wonderful community school.

Walton School 2

Posted May 20, 2013
my daughter goes to this school and did well until the bullying started. the kids are mean and I did not really feel that things were taken care of properly. SHe ended up being the culprit according to the school instead of the victim like she was.

Posted May 17, 2012
My son loves the staff and the school! He started K this year and has absolutely learned about bullying and learned everything I feel a Kindergardener needs to learn. We are both very happy there

Walton School
92 Mary Carroll St, Auburn, ME  04210
Last modified Walton School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walton School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top