Bad
Good

Out of the auburn area schools walton is great!! My daughter has been to three schools in l/a and i give this school two thumbs up. We have no issues with bullying like other local schools. They work so hard to still get children on field trips. And the teachers are great.

My child attends this wonderful school. Walton School is much more than an educational institution... It's a family that looks beyond their walls to do whatever it takes! Thank You Walton!

I go to this school and it is awesome there are a lot of nice students there i would totally recommend this school and i know how it is because i went thru all of my elementary grades here and i was even here before that because my mom even worked here

This Is a very good school so far my daugther goes to this and i hope that it stays a great school.

Walton School has a culture established that promotes learning and has the strength to overcome obstacles. Students are ready for a future that doesn't exist yet and have the heart to face it.

Teachers are wonderful with children and new principal seems to be very involved! Glad my two daughters go here opposed to a larger school.

Walton Elementary School has an amazing climate and culture where staff, students and parents feel welcome and supported. The staff at Walton not only helps every child feel successful academically but socially and emotionally as well. Going above and beyond is what Walton does best! I highly rate this school as my own two children have attended this wonderful school community!

My daughter has been going there since kindergarten. Great experience with the principals. When ever there is a concern, we are made aware and have an opportunity to help address and come up with solutions that work for her needs. Have had some issues with a teacher but was addressed and resolved right away. They truly care for your child and for there safety and wells being. Not a large school but I think that is what makes it a great experience for my daughter

Walton is a small school whose teachers work together with parents to help children feel safe, cared for and capable of meeting high expectations. My children hit both ends of the spectrum from high achieving and well-behaved to identified with special needs. Both of them have had loads of support from not only their teacher but other support staff in the school. Their individuality has not been seen as detrimental; instead, the administration has always emphasized their gifts. I'm grateful that my children can go to such a wonderful community school.

my daughter goes to this school and did well until the bullying started. the kids are mean and I did not really feel that things were taken care of properly. SHe ended up being the culprit according to the school instead of the victim like she was.

Last modified Walton School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.