Auburn, ME
Before care: Yes

Posted September 10, 2014
St. Dom's provides the firm structure and small class size that our son needs in order to be successful with his academics. He would (and did) fall thru the cracks in public school. Teachers are conscientious and attentive to his needs. Sport teams have good coaching. Bottom line, Catholic or not, a great place to send your kid !

Posted August 24, 2012
Saint Dom's is a great educational facility where students can not only learn academically, but they can grow both physically and spiritually. I would recommend Saint Dom's to any family (Catholic or not) as they have provided a great service to my family over the years.

Posted December 14, 2009

Posted June 02, 2009
The family of St. Dom's provides a great learning envirnoment for teens. Moreover, they do teach religions, of the world, with an emphasis on Christianity. Secondly, they teach US history and promote community service and involvment. We could use more civics classes but, all in all, this is a great school. In Auburn, Maine it is the predominant high school!

Posted June 21, 2008
I loved st. doms, if you had a problem the teachers were there to talk to you about it and help you. But given one of the teachers was a drug adict, it was hard to learn in that class, but the school all and all was amazing

Posted April 01, 2008

Posted March 30, 2008

Saint Dominic Academy 3

Posted February 07, 2008

Saint Dominic Academy 3

Posted November 02, 2006
- a former student
I just graduated from Saint Dom's last year. Although it has a great educational environment, I question their motives and concerns for the students. I agree with a below comment in that the image of the school is more important than the students. As a senior, we hardly got any fun activities.

Posted March 27, 2006
I am both a teacher and a parent of two St. Dom's graduates. I can say without a doubt that this is one of the best schools I have had an oportunity to be involved with. The staff and faculty are highly qualified and very dedicated to each student. The students are the best and it is a joy to teach everyday. The facility and grounds are outstanding. Both my boys who are now out of college and on their own have benifited from their days at St. Doms. My oldest son went on to Columbia University and did very well there with the foundation that St. Doms provided. My youngest son went on to Fairfield University and also has benifited form the foundation that he had at St. Doms.

Saint Dominic Academy
121 Gracelawn Rd, Auburn, ME  04210
Last modified Saint Dominic Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Saint Dominic Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top